Sunday, January 17, 2010

PJs, Stockings, & Underwear

Here are some pictures of us in our pjs opening stockings on Christmas morning...

Here are the kids with their stockings. You can't see the sling shots Daddy bought them sticking out the top!

Tom gets a giggle out of the underwear in his stocking. I have discovered that just the word causes gales of laughter in kindergarteners, so I couldn't resist sticking some in his stocking. Sure enough, it was a big hit. hee hee hee...



We love to have Auntie Beth and Auntie Anisa come and spend the night with us so they can be in on the Christmas morning excitement...

This is just to prove that I was actually there... I usually can't produce photographic evidence! I have more photos, but that is all the blog let me post at one time, so others will have to follow in the next edition...

No comments:

Post a Comment